1/11/09

30th of December



Awakening today with brother Hardan. They call him "the angel" and that he is. So sweet...

Not long after my awakening I got to know the guard of Master Matteus: Master Kenshiro. My heart started to beat faster as I was introduced to the handsome Master. And it only took a few minutes when he offered me to become his slave by free will. "This boi would be proud to serve you, Master", I said. But Master wanted me to think well about it.

Oh, what an exiting day it was! After Master had to leave the castle was attacked by a stranger. Brother Mickael told me to wait in the kennel and bar the doors. The kennel is the safest place in the castle, which gives me the feeling of being something precious to the Masters.
I heard a lot of battle-noises and trembled, but finally brother Mickael came back. He had beaten the offender, but we all were a little alarmed, as that Master knew my brother Mickaels name and threatened to come back for him...

It became even more exiting as the head-slaver of White Water visited our little isle with his ship. I was so exited, not able to speak a word. As he heard, that I'm not officially collared yet, he was about getting me as city-slave. But no, no! Don't want to be a city-slave. I was glad, that I could say, that I'm becoming Master Kenshiros first boi.

It was such an eventful day. And I'm very exited about the upcoming days. I'm a little scared of the opening though... scared and looking forward to be opened by my future Master soon. But now it's time to kennel. Too exhausted from the events of this day...

No comments: